What is an affirmation?
Affirmations are powerful statements that we usually repeat to compel us into action or a different state of mind.
Equally, they are a conscious statement we make to ourselves.
They do indeed help us with a positive, purposeful and growth orientated mindset.
As a result, affirmations have the power to help us live soul fulfilling lives.
However, alone – rarely do they rarely work.
They are powerful when we truly believe in them and take inspired action.
It is important to note whilst they are an empowering tool, they may not work for everyone.
See what works best for you as you know yourself best.
Quotes I believe that support the power of thought and in turn affirmations:
“Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.”
“I rejoice in the knowledge that I have the power of my own mind to use in any way I choose”
“She knew the power of her mind and so programmed it for success.”
“Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.”
“As you think, so shall you become.”
The power of affirmations
- Magnetically manifest your desires
- To diffuse stress and calm your mind for example when you struggle with anxious thoughts
- To provide an alternative, counter thought to negative thoughts
- Influence your mind, attitude and perspective and in turn your life to be more soul fulfilling
- Instil belief within yourself
- Keep you focused on a goal or dream
- Encourage yourself to take action in pursuing a soul fulfilling life
- Love yourself more. See here for 46 affirmations to radiate self love
How to use affirmations to live a soul fulfilling life
- Truly believe in the affirmation. Anchor the affirmation within your body. Embody the affirmation. Feel the affirmation. If you are finding it hard to believe in the affirmation, it may help to be curious and to identify as to why you feel this way. A professional psychologist would greatly benefit in this situation.
- Repeat them. I believe repetition enables you to permeate the affirmation from your conscious mind to your unconscious mind. Repeat them out loud to yourself. Repeat them in your mind.
- Write them out repeatedly. “As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.” – Winfred Peterson
- Say them out loud and record yourself and then play them back to yourself.
- Write them on post it notes and place them anywhere to remind yourself.
- Reflect upon affirmations.
- Meditate upon them.
Examples of affirmations to live a soul fulfilling life
♥ I am strong. I am resilient. I can do hard things.
♥ I am so loveable. I am worthy of love. I am love.
♥ I can make my dreams come true.
♥ Everything happens for a reason. The universe has my back.
♥ I always make the best decisions for that moment in time.
♥ I make myself so proud.
♥ I am on the right path.
♥ Inner peace radiations within me.
♥ Amazing things can and are happening in my life.
♥ I am always safe. The universe protects me.
Concluding on the power of affirmations
In conclusion, it should be clear from this article the power of affirmations in living a soul fulfilling life.
Find more affirmations here: in her vitality affirmations.
Powerful affirmations for a soul fulfilling life include:
- Struggling with anxious thoughts? Here are 22 powerful affirmations to reframe your thoughts for a positive mindset
- 46 Affirmations to radiate self love
Additional helpful resources on the power of affirmations in living a soul fulfilling life:
- The Power of Affirmations: How to Make Them Work for You – Ronald Alexander, Huffpost
- The Power of Affirmations – Louise Hay
- Positive Affirmations and How to Use Them – Remez Sasson, Success Consciousness